Sunday, March 3, 2013

Today I tried to use Imovie and it took me so long to make my first photostory. I used photos from my recent trip to the States, added text and music to it. Here is the link to the youtube page:

http://youtu.be/8i8GSnliQQM

I was quite surprised how everything came together and I know there is lots of room for improvement. Here is what I would do differently next time to make the presentation better:

-Use a storyboard
-Use clear text
-Have even spacing and color schemes

I am quite happy with my first go and though it took forever and it wouldn't upload to the moodle forum as it exceeded the file size limit and I got a bit frustrated so decided to put it onto youtube instead.

I think this skill will come in handy in the future and there is a lot of space for education over the web as things such as Ted.com, youtube and several other video sharing sites come onboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment